Thursday, April 14, 2011

Feeling affectionately about: Mexico...

...More specifically, the small coastal town of Puerto Nuevo in Baja California.
There's small shops all through out where you can admire and purchase all sorts of colorful handcrafted souvenirs.

They also house the biggest fish I've ever seen:

 When you come here, this is what you eat:
Fresh Lobster... 
 Every restaurant in the small town sells this specialty.
But after seeing how "fresh" they really were I just couldn't try the poor critters :{
I ordered this instead:



 This man used a little saw to cut out tiny letters to spell your name.
Freehand, without any stencils or anything.
It was amazing

He then glued then to the backs of key chains he had previously made.
My hubby and I chose this one:
 

Hope you enjoyed the pics.
Affectionately, Lily


2 comments:

  1. love those colorful purses! we should try to do embroidery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bags! i want to make pillows out of them.
    Welcome to the blogland, I love meeting new bloggers! look forward to following!
    Danika
    gorgeousshinythings

    ReplyDelete